My blog to try to take a picture every day for 365 days long. They say at the begining it is easy but it gets ruff allong the way. Stay tuned.

maandag 30 januari 2012

Day 189 of the 365 days

Took some picture earlyer today but I am not allowed to show you them yet. So after seeing a movie on the television I had still to take the picture of the day. So took the camera and start shooting. The first one are not the right ones and then I start playing with stuff and light. So for the first time I show you three pictures. Why? Because the one that is the day picture is taken after midnight, the next one is taken before midnight and the last one is to show you what a mess I made just to take these pictures. Sorry, for the long story.
taken on 01-30-2012 at 02:48 hour
taken on 01-29-2012 at 23:51 hour
The mess
Greetings, stay healthy and take good care of each other.
Marga

4 opmerkingen:

Joanne zei

Creative photos, thanks for the explanation.

Lucy zei

foto 2 is mooi! Leuk om te zien hoe de foto tot stand is gekomen. Wat zal je lekker ruiken overigens.

Anoniem zei

Thank you for sharing the story (and the trick) of your picture of the day. I love the first one.

Doniene zei

Love the photos!!! The mess was worth it!!